Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Getaway: Got It Good


As the days went by XTR, Mario & I were busy having the time of our lives, enjoying this amazing trip that I won. Well so many things have happened to us during the passed few days. The guys & I have met these 3 people at the restaurant a couple of days ago and you wouldn't believe who we met. XTR got a chance to meet Ashley Newbrough an actress from TV's Privileged and of course she invited all of us to her big mansion for a dinner party and of course the party that she threw were mainly celebrities, I managed to meet many celebrities such as Mariah Carey, Jennifer Anniston, Angelina Jolie, Holly Marie Combs, Hayden Panettiere and of course the list goes on and on. Mario of course was too busy flirting with some of the celebs but they found him rather creepy (I don't blame them) so eventually they ended up ignoring him for a short time. Later they did start talking to him, it seems that the people from Hollywood are nice people.
So the following day, I met this person down by the pool area at the hotel, I met Anna Faris (the funny character from the movie "The House Bunny" & "Scary Movie 1, 2, 3, 4"). Anna and I of course started talking about stuff (not anything sexual because you see this story is a "G" rated story). Anna also gave me a chance to interview her and ask her about anything I want, so of course I asked her "Out of all the movies you starred in, which would be your favorite movie & why?". She replied "Well I would have to say it's the movie called House Bunny, because the movie talks about friendship and that people still care about things." In the end I would have to admit that Anna Faris is a nice celebrity to have met :)
After all the times we had spent at Palm Beach, I would hate to leave this place but I have to go back home and resume my life. So after Mario, XTR & I checked out of the hotel we headed straight to the airport by the Maybach we got and got on our flight back to Dubai. The flight was a little depressing because we all ended up missing the fun times we had at those parties & swimming at the amazing beaches *sigh*. 48 hours later we all got back to Dubai and the Limo dropped us back to our houses.
I hope all of you enjoyed the story "The Getaway". This is the final conclusion of the story and feel free to comment down below, comments have been enabled but only for registered accounts & all of you have to write the words for the word verification. For the friends that are on my Facebook account, you have the right to comment on my FB profile. Enjoy!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...