Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Etislut's Outage:

Man, it has been such a bad day for Dubai again. Most of the U.A.E's residents have been affected by Etislut's crazy outages. These outages caused so many problems for everyone. It was difficult for people to make phone calls and go online because the outage caused problems like no signal on phones and no internet connectivity showing. When surfing the internet browser you would receive the following messages:
If you're using Google Chrome "www.insertthenameofthepagehere.com cannot be opened. the site could have moved or tempoarily down".
If you're using Mozzila Firefox or Internet Explorer "Connection Interrupted", "www.mozzilla.com was not found please try again later" and "The site you were trying to view was taking too long for it to respond, please try again later"

Now as for the phones, it was really difficult to make phone calls or even send SMS's or send credit to a certain phone. From what I had experienced, I had NO signal from my house and when I was at the mall. Yes the bills were paid and I didn't have to renew my simcard. I even cleaned the card and it still said "No Network" and sometimes the signal would be extremely weak.

Another group of people that I know, said that yesterday around 11:00AM in the morning, that they couldn't make any calls or receive any calls from anyone and they were pretty upset about it. When people tried calling them the line would be either "busy" or "switched off". Well this just sucks.

Also to make things worse, I haven't been able to blog and post my story which by the way is coming up shortly. Since there was hardly any internet available, I couldn't blog or go online and watch a movie or any type of TV shows *sigh*. And the other thing is that I also heard from one of my sources that ALL the servers down by the Dubai Marina have all crashed leaving everyone without internet access and disconnected mobile services. Due to Etislut's bad services I'm guessing everyone will or would end up switching to Du: adding life to life :P

Down below are some links to view some pictures of the internet issues:

I think all of you get the picture right?

For the phone signal, I think all of you understand it.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...