Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What Is Going On With Retro?

Good question, what have I been up to. Well Lately I've been really busy doing a couple of things. Last Thursday I went and bought The Sims 3 and I started playing it for the past couple of days, then I also started dieting :( I miss having chocolates but for some odd reason I'm not interested in them that much nowadays. I blame these crazy mood swings that I've been having. I also started hanging out with my cousins more often. Just 2 or 3 days ago I was at a party and I thought it was ok. It was my cousins birthday and she had turned 22 years old :D Happy Late Birthday cousin!
Other than that, not much has been happening. In case any of you have noticed XTR is doing his finals as we speak. So lets wish him luck. Good Luck. Till then I leave you with this video montage of Dido.


Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...