Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, June 12, 2009

Story Update:

As you can all see, I had started writing a story called "The Getaway" and I have posted it into 2 parts so far, I will be posting some more parts through out the summer vacation. This story that I wrote will be continued on the 15th of June 2009. Part 3 will be revealed, on the 13th of June and you will get to see what happens in the story.
Here is a sneak preview of the story:
The very next day once we had arrived to Palm Beach and as soon as we got out the plane, we went to get out suitcases at the baggage claim and then we headed out towards the exit. As soon as we got out there was a driver holding a sign that had my name & XTR & Mario. So we headed up to him and we said that those are our names and he replied "great, let me just take your bags and put them into the Maybach and then we'll head to the hotel". So we headed to the car and of course we were on our way to the new 5 star Hilton Hotel at Palm Beach. After we arrived, the car suddenly got swarmed with the Paparazzi and there were so many people taking pictures of us. It was as if we were celebrities, lol. A few seconds later the hotel security came to back away the crazy paparazzi that kept taking pictures of us and they apologized to us and then they took us straight into the hotel and they had explained the situation to us saying that we were celebrities and that...................to be continued on the 15th of June 2009

EDIT: There is going to be a delay on the story due to my operation. Expect delays!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...