Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, May 23, 2009

TS3 Talk:

On Facebook The Sims 3 group wants all their fans to do something with the Plumbob (the green diamond thing), so as a fan I have decided that I will make Dido have a plumbob sign on top of her head. Hey she now looks like a sim :P
By The Way (BTW) I would like to inform everyone that The Sims 3 will be releasing on the 4Th of June across the U.A.E. and not on the 2nd of June. However some stores are releasing it earlier and some are releasing it a day later. Also I would like to mention that this game is NOT an expansion pack to The Sims 2, it's a completely different game. You can find out more information on Google as well as many Sims Sites :)

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...