Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Retro's Daily Error Messages


So can you spot what's wrong with my desktop? Have a look at that pop-up. I circled it by Paint. Imagine this I turn on my pc and look at what surprises me when Kasperky is switched on:
..........Blah blah blah there is no virus scanner enabled click here to enable it................ and this is when Kaspersky is running once the PC is on. Is this a virus? no What is it? I don't know.
Also you should check out my flash player it ALWAYS slows down once the PC is switched on. I wish I could show you the cover of my pc because it's written "TOSS me out the window" :P
This is not right but there is always an alternative PC. Say hello to my new Laptop :D I will post about it after a short period of time!



s

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...