Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Titanic Talk?



WTF is going on, everyone nowadays are starting to discuss things about the movie Titanic. Well Titanic was the ship of dreams until it sank :P
Today I went to the Al Bustan Rotana Hotel for dinner and believe me, I heard people talk about the Titanic. They were going on like Titanic this and Titanic that, but that's not all as soon as I finished having my dinner, my mom and I heard the pianist (the person who plays the piano) play a song from the Titanic. What's this? Then when I come home and I go on Sapphire Sims 2 (SS2), and they have a new theme this week called "Titanic Week". LOL!
The titanic is officially famous again :P
Don't worry I am not going to rename this week into Titanic Week. That would be totally absurd if I did that.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...