Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, April 24, 2009

Time To Hit The Books:


It is with great regret to inform you that I will not be blogging starting from the 26th of April, 2009. The reason why I won't be blogging on the 26th of April is because I will be having 2 hard exams which I have to study for but I just can't help it.
The exams that I'll be having is that obvious, it's Calculus 1 and Biology. These 2 subjects require a lot of time and effort in order for me to get a good mark. But don't you worry about me, I'll be back blogging on the 3rd of May 2009. Exams can be such a b***h and they are not fun. The only thing it causes is stress. Many people end up getting stressed out and it causes them to do badly in exams. Well I can NEVER say that exams are fun. Hah, don't make me laugh. The day I say that pigs will start flying over a blue moon. :P
 
  "..I know I can be afraid but I'm alive, and I hope that you trust this heart behind my tired eyes..."

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...