Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stress & I:

My life has been so busy lately. This week is considered to be Torture Week. These finals are driving me insane. They are driving me up the wall (literally speaking of course), I wish these exams would just end already. Now almost everyone that I know at C.U.D is starting to get nervous and stressed out because of these freaking finals. The good thing about it is that everyone will be done by the 7th of May 2009 and some others will hopefully be done before .  Now lets see what else is happening in my life. Tonight at 12:00AM (Midnight) my big brother and my mother are both travelling to America, because they both have some work to do there while me, my little brother, Mario & my grandpa stay in Dubai. As you can see I would travel with them but unfortunately I have to do these insane exams and just get them over with.  Enough about me. Now stay tuned for a post about the world news :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...