Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Horrible Wednesday:

Here is what my design class bitch teacher Ms Maya looks like. The same goes for that class snitch and that total bitch Lilly!

On Wednesday the 15th of April 2009, I had the worst day of my life. OK I am going to tell you why my day turned out like that.
It's Wednesday morning and I have to submit my Final Project A to my Design Class Bitch teacher Ms. Maya Pottenkulam and here I am all happy to submit my project. When all of the sudden that stupid Indian teacher from Kerela refused to accept my project. She accepted EVERYONE elses projects except mine. I was actually confused at first. So here I am in class and my project is due at 9AM and I had arrived at 8AM. As soon as it turned 8:45AM I just started heading to class and I reached there at 8:47AM (2 minute difference :P ). So here I am I arrive to class and I submit my work and that bitch design teacher says "Your work looks good" so I am happy to hear about that, won't you be happy if your teacher said that. As the time passes by and the clock strucks 10:30AM thats when everything went berserk. This girl Lilly (who is the class snitch as well as the class bitch) comes up to me and looks at my  work and says that it looks pathetic. So I look at her and I tell her this "Lillt the only thing you ever do here is treat  me like crap, and frankly I don't care. So lilly if you don't mind just go back to your seat and just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" And she was standing there looking at me and I told her to go back to her seat and mind her own damn business. I didn't really care about her at all that stupid Asian should just mind her own business. OK now back to Ms Maya (the design class bitch). Now it's 10:34 and I ask the teacher to explain what the second part of the project was and I swear I had no clue what I was supposed to do. So Ms Maya comes over and she explains to me what I'm supposed to do, then all of the sudden she says "I need to talk to you outside privately". I was confused to I followed her out the door and then she sits down on the ledge and looks at me in a serious way and asks me this question. "Is this your work?" and I replay "Yes Ms Maya that is my work." and she looks at it again and says "I'm sorry but I do not believe that this is your work"! 
I freaked out and I asked her why didn't she believe that it was my work. This project took about 8 days to finish and she didn't believe me that I did this project. So I started getting a little pissed and then out of no where she threatened to EXPEL me. What The F**k is wrong with that FUGLY BITCH.  As soon as she said that I asked her why are you threatning me and she said that she thinks someone else did my work other than me. I was like WTF man. No I didn't say thatr to her and I tried explaining to her that I did it myself. She said that she is going to send me to the deans office and get them to expel me. I was pissed and she asked me this question : "Are you angry at me? " and I replied "no miss" I said that in the most sarcastic way ever.No no no no no, I am going to get her fired from the university and I will literally call the cops on her and then deport her and let her go back to her f**king country or where ever the hell she came from.  I told EVERYONE in the university about her and now on Sunday I am going to talk to the dean myself and tell him what has happened in the class with her!
Also I forgot to mention that I told her at the end when she threatned to expel me I said that if she expels me I will transfer to another university and if any of my friends ask me why I left I will blame it on that BITCH maya.


2 comments:

XTR said...

Whoa... Whoa... dude, take it easy!

There is no need to get worked up about this, and frankly speaking, you went way over the limit with cussing. I understand your frustration man, but this is not the best course of action to take. Why don't you simply complain to the management? They will deal with that idiot once and for all.

Just forget her; she is one fugly nincompoop that tries to be the authority figure she's not.

Anonymous said...

ok

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...