Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dido: Q&A

Do you have the need to create a special atmosphere (it could be songs, or a place where you like to be, etc) to write your songs and thinking about the melody when you are composing?

Dido replies: No is the simple answer. I can write anywhere. The most prolific place for writing is my kitchen table, though. A huge amount of my songs have been written there. I get pretty inspired on planes too. The lack of oxygen seems to give me good ideas.Do you like gardening? Are you any good? Got any top tips?

Dido replies: I’m hopeless but I’ve been trying with mine. It’s a whole new world. My advice is to get a few gnomes, let it gr
ow wild and it’ll all fall into place..The question everything comes down to: dark, milk or white chocolate?

Dido replies: Milk. I can eat more of it. Dark chocolate I love but I can’t eat enough.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...