Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Never Thought...

I never thought that I would hear Jem's new album being played on the radio. I know this is such a surprise. You must be wondering what the hell I'm talking about, right?
I'm talking about Jem. She's this amazing Welsh singer, she was inspired by Dido and her music is awesome. You can hear her music on 90210 (the new series).
Anyways let's get back to the story. So I was just sitting in the car and I was heading to the Mercato with my mom. So on the way to the mall I was just checking what's on the radio.
So here's what I heard on the radio:
Coast 103.2 - The same old songs over and over again. It's the same recordings again
Virgin Radio 104.4 - The untalented singer Katy Perry with her awful song - thinking of you *sigh when will she learn that we hate that song, since that song has no rhythm at all.
Dubai 92.0 - Some band, I wasn't sure who it was but they're ok
Radio 1 104.1 - Sean Paul again, sexy ladies from ............ oh please enough of that.
Classic Hits 99.3 - Jem: It's Amazing WTF since when would Dubai play this song? Of course since I had the album I thought I would see if Virgin would have any of Jem's albums and of course I was incorrect again!
Stupid Non-Virgin Rip Off store!

Here's the song, go ahead and view it if you want :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...