Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Global Economy Talk:

Remember when I was talking to you about the global economic crises, well here is a continuation of it and I thought I would tell you what has been going on in Dubai for the past few days:
  • Dubai Dry-Docks has FIRED about 4000 staff members. I know this because of one of my friends sent me the info. He said "....now that everything is going out of business (except for L.L.C. Companies that deal with it the Islamic Way), they even fired my really good friend :( ..."
  • Does anybody listen to Coast 103.2 FM? Well believe it or not EVERYONE from there have been fired and they are only playing "past" recordings. They will not be answering their phones since no one is there.
  • Most of the construction in the U.A.E. has stopped except down by the Marina. If you read the newspaper (name any local newspaper) and it will say "...oh the construction is still going on around the U.A.E....". They are the biggest liars. What's wrong with them? Can't they just stop covering up and just tell the truth. The truth shall set you free!
  • About a few weeks ago one of the staff members from Feline Friends (the best place to get cats and also to get the best care for your cats ) Sandra Z. was forced to leave Dubai because of the economic Crisis. It was that bad. Trust me I know how it looks like.
  • Now getting back to the present, most universities are "defending" their increase in their fees. As you can see Gulf News said that most universities have been increasing their fees due to the global crisis. Some students said that the fees have gone up and it's not like before. It's doubled the price or even more.
  • Sama Dubai has gone bankrupt due to the global economic crisis. It was a tragic moment when that happened. They ended up firing everyone now!
More updates soon!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...