Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, March 13, 2009

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You:

  • What an interesting event that's coming soon, when is it going to occur? It's going to be occurring on the 18th of April 2009.
  • Why am I talking about this so early? I know it's a month and a few days from now but it's better to remind everyone about this event.
  • Where will it be held? It will be held online. This is more like a virtual event, so everyone will have to come online to view my blog. 
  • Are you excited about this event? Of course I am, if not then why would I be posting this advertisment here?
If you have any questions you would like to ask about this event please comment bellow. The comment box is yours!


1 comment:

XTR said...

Congratulations! How about we celebrate next week when we meet up?

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...