Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, February 28, 2009

What Some Bloggers Face:

This Is The Blogger Logo

Here is what many bloggers face when it comes to blogging. There are many things that a blogger will face:
  • They sometimes don't know what to blog about, many people face this and hey nobody's perfect.
  • Procastination, this seems to be the main point what people do. If they are procratinating to blog, then why do they have a blog in the first place?
  • Cobwebs on their blogs. Yes what I mean is that when people don't view your blogs (which XTR & I are facing at the moment). This means you should try and advertise your blogs as much as you can but sometimes it wouldn't work but just keep trying.
  • Internet problems - If you don't pay your bills, then you're screwed. Just pay your bills on time.
There are many other reasons why bloggers are facing problems!

2 comments:

XTR said...

I couldn't agree more. Well, as for me, there are lots of blogwebs on my blog lol. It is because I was so busy preparing for the other writing center's blog. Time to update blogs! But you've done great cause you've updated yours.

XTR said...

I couldn't agree more. Well, as for me, there are lots of blogwebs on my blog lol. It is because I was so busy preparing for the other writing center's blog. Time to update blogs! But you've done great cause you've updated yours.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...