Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My First Photography Trip To Al Ain:



Today I went on my First photography trip to Al Ain. I went with my university from 10AM on Friday Morning and I came home at 9:30PM. Yeah I know the trip was really long but it was a lot of fun. So the thing is that there were many students going on the trip and there wasn't enough space on one bus, so we went in 2 different buses . It took 2 hours to go and 2 hours to come back (only if there is no traffic, if there was then expect more time).

We went to the mountains, where we had our lunch of course. Then we went to Mubazzarah, which is a park like place. They have Al Ain's Hot Springs there and a nice mountain to go hiking (which was a lot of fun) and I would highly recommend going there if you're there.
I managed to take a lot of pictures over there and I will be publishing them on FaceBook which will be done tomorrow night and it will be published on my blog during the next few days. Expect delays on my blog for the next few days.

1 comment:

XTR said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...