Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dido Q&A: James Bond Theme?

Here are some of her latest questions taken from her site again :)

If you were given the opportunity to create a song for a James Bond film, would you take up the challenge?


Dido replies: Absolutely!! One of my favourite's is Carly Simon's Nobody Does It Better which I think is from the Spy Who Loved Me? Brilliant!

What was your favourite album of 2008?

Dido replies: My favourite album of the year (always hard this question) was probably the Bon Iver album (For Emily, Forever Ago). I listened to it a lot when I was in LA and driving along the coast. It's a great album to be able to listen from start to finish and get transported into a different world and mood. Absolutely beautiful.

Note: I don't know who Bon Iver is, you have to google him up :-)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...