Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, February 16, 2009

Maybach VS Range Rover


The Most Luxious Car is the Maybach!

The ugliest car in the entire world, a garbage can looks better than that!


Here is a very good topic. The Range Rover (crap car) VS The Maybach (exquisite car).
I would have to admit in Dubai you can see a bunch of fugly range rovers, which is destroying the beautiful scenery of Dubai and I have to admit that the range rover looks really crappy. I'm guessing the person that came up with this idea was completely retarded. I swear this car looks like garbage and the people who drive this (no offense) simply must be insane. I would never get caught dead driving a crappy car like that. It makes me want to puke but on the other hand. I wouldn't mind driving the Maybach (exquisite car). There are many things that I can say about the maybach but I'll mention 2 of them because the rest of it you have to find it out on your own:
  • It's made of high quality material and not any of the crappy material that you would find in any other car.
  • Many famous people are seen using this car (like Rose & Sage from TV's Privileged)
Other than that the only thing that ruins it is that the Maybach is too expensive. Trust me I've seen the price of this and it's costs more than a 10 carat diamond ring. Wow, it's that expensive.
But when it comes to the Range Rover, you can see at least over a 100 of them zooming about accross the U.A.E. Also in Barbadous. And the Maybach is seen in some parts of the U.A.E. and in America and in European Union, also in Bill Gate's Garage :P

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...