Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, February 16, 2009

Life Is Amazing:

My life seems to be pretty amazing (despite the fact I don't get time to socialize with my friends that much anymore :(  and it sucks). Let's just forget the fact that I am stressed almost every single day and I'm not the only one that get's stressed. Everyone gets stressed once in a while.
Anyway life is amazing since we are alive and have our health. If we didn't have our health, we would've been dead by now. Well I thought that Jem has a song for this post and she does, it's called "It's Amazing".




Lyrics will be available on my blog during the next few days :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...