Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The WORST thing in life: Diets


Diets to me are considered one of the worst things ever. Other than all the other things in life, diets are a waste of time and it's EVIL. Some people say "diets are good and healthy" or they would say "you have to lose weight and all that crap". Well I don't give a rats ass about that.
I had recently went on this diet called the " atkins" diet. This ladies and gentlemen is one of the most stupidest diets invented and you want to hear what it has done to my life?
  • First things first. My CHOLESTRAL LEVEL HAS GOTTEN HIGHER.
  • My parents told me "this is one of the best diets ever, look at your brother. He lost a lot of weight". Yeah, whatever. I don't care how he did that. This diet makes you GAIN WEIGHT. Not lose weight. It's the other way round
  • I am now SICK of all the chicken and beef and even vegetables. This is just a load of bull!

People say that they lost a lot of weight by going on the atkins. Even when you are moving every single day. Yeah that's a load of bullsh*t. This diet will make you gain weight and get your cholesterol extremely high.
So don't you ever think of going on this diet. This diet is the source of all evil. Now I have stopped going on this diet *relieved*
I am not going to waste my time going on a billion diets and not lose ANY weight.
IN OTHER WORDS SCREW ALL DIETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...