Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Songs about Singles?

Now I know everyone must be wondering why I'm posting songs for single people. Well I am not doing. I am simply posting something about a few singers that are trying to tell the world that they are freaking single. I don't see what's the point in them trying to say they're single and all that. Here is what I would say " Who cares if you're single or not. It doesn't matter whether you are married or not. We are just people, that don't care about your martial status".
I hope that explains everything. :P


Beyonce - Single Ladies



Natasha Bedingfield - Single

1 comment:

XTR said...

Well, this is all part of their publicity stunt... they are attention whores, what else? All they care about is to show off their bodies and whatnot... give us more attention people!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...