Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, January 23, 2009

Rain in Dubai:

Over the past few days, the weahter in Dubai has been different for a change(Oh God, Finally!). 
And let me tell you how the weather has been in Dubai. It has been very cold in Dubai around 20 degrees or sometimes it would be 12 degrees but in Sharjah (from what I heard) is that it was around 9 degrees. Now I'm not 100% sure if it had been 9 degrees in Sharjah. I just heard it from a friend. And about a few weeks ago there was a bad storm in Dubai. And there was strong wind, lightning and thunder and a lot of rain. As you can see in the picture above that was the amount of water in the neighborhoods in Sharjah. Same goes for Dubai and Jumeirah.
Now today it finally rained again but it was sort of the rain that you get in Trinidad. Nice and cool rain. It was just perfect. If only it kept raining more in Dubai then we'll go nuts :P

1 comment:

XTR said...

Rain Rain Rain! It was raining everywhere! Never have I seen Dubai undergo heavy rain like this!
Today, I was driving for hours on Sheikh Zayed Road and Deira...

Man, the rain was just too much! It was kind of difficult to drive as the visibility is reduced (though the wipers are annoyingly helpful) in such conditions. Your driving skills will be strained! However, I managed humdillah.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...