Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Holidays continued


Yes, my holidays seem to be continuing. Actually it's supposed to be over by the 18th of Jan 2009. But it seems that many people didn't finish registering for the university. Oh well enough about that. Now since I'm still on a break I plan to upload some new pictures on Facebook later today. So expect updates on my FB account. Don't expect me to upload any pictures here until sometime this month.
Oh yeah I would also like to point out that I will not be updating my blog till next week.
Don't you worry I will be back blogging right before you know it. I'm so sorry for the delay but I have been really busy nowadays trying to enjoy the last few days of my vacation. And now it continues.
This post is to be continued :P

Next week on my blog:
- Is it the end of Israel? Find out next week!
-The Sims 3 Information added
- Heroes Continues
- New TV Shows.
- 90210 sneak peek.
and many more so stay tuned for more news on my blog.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...