Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gloomy Days

Today I've noticed is one of the gloomiest days ever. I've never seen any day gloomier than today. Except from 3 years ago when my *sigh* grandma passed away. It was gloomy for quite sometime during that year.
I think I came up with the solution why this day (Tuesday, January 6, 2009). First thing is that there is a war in Gaza and the situation doesn't look good at all. These stupid Israelis are attacking Gaza as if there is no tomorrow. The UN tried stopping them but it's not working at all. So Gaza is screwed. The second thing, the people in Dubai seem to be really quiet for some odd reason. I'm not sure why everyone in this place seem to be acting sad. It's like they're mindless drones that just feel like killing themselves. The third thing is that one of my best friends ( I won't say who) is having some problems at home.
Could this day get any worse? I ask myself that. YES it will. My Grandfather today was bitching about me using the phone for a long time (which was for about exactly 6 minutes) and he's arguing with me that blah blah blah I talk a lot on the phone. Well screw that. I am not going to take any more of this bull crap. Hmm what am I going to do about my current situation?

Oh yeah and to make this even worse, you should see how sick (not as in I have the flu or something) of being on this f***ing Atkins diet. It's not even working. My mom thinks that I'm gaining weight. I don't know how I'm gaining weight when the ONLY thing I'm eating is a lot of vegetables and very little chicken and beef. WTF is this rubbish. And I ask myself, when will all this be over?


The answer is never :(


I know I shouldn't be saying things like this but now I don't even give a rats ass about this!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...