Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Charmed Quotes:


Phoebe: (yells) Excuse me! This is either someone's sick, sick joke, or someone's working on a massive evil plan!

Piper: I'm so glad you're hear. (She stands in front of a map on a stand.) I can't see a thing and I wrapped my car around a pole and...

Phoebe: Piper!

"Piper: I know it sounds crazy but I think it has something to do with that mangy monkey.

Phoebe: Piper!

Piper: Where are you? (Piper turns around and hits a table.) Ow! Who put that there?

Phoebe: Oh my god, Piper, you're blind!" quoted from Charmed Season 5 - Sense & Sensibility


Ever thought that if you ever lost any of your senses you might end up like the Charmed ones in that episode?
Well here is a clip that explains what I'm talking about. We just have to thank God that we have all our 5 senses (sight, smell, sound, touch and touch).

Don't worry a demon monkey did not steal any of my senses :P If that happened then I would be screwed!



No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...