Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Winter Break In Washington DC: Part 2 (Final one)

Yes so as I was saying before, I went to New York City to go shopping and hopefully to see some snow falling. But unfortunately there was NO snow. Well other than that my vacation in Washington DC is literally lame with out the snow. Also I miss my friends back in Dubai and I wish they were here with me. Sometimes in Washington it just gets cloudy and the temperature just drops to freezing (not till zero degrees a little higher).
Well enough about the weather report, I'm not a freaking weather reporter :P I'm just talking about my boring old vacation with out the snow.

Now enough about that and let me tell you when I'm coming back to Dubai. I will be coming back to Dubai on the 1st of January 2009. It takes about 2 days to reach from US till UAE. There will not be a countdown till the day I arrive but there will be a countdown on my blog for when The Sims 3 is released. This will be discussed later on January.

This is basically the end of the story. No more things about Washington Dc will be discussed on this blog!

1 comment:

XTR said...

Hope you have a good time buddy. Enjoy your vacation while you can.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...