Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Winter Break in Washington DC: Part 1

So, as you all know I am in Washington DC and I had decided to look and see how Christmas and the New Year is going to be like.
Now I'm sure everyone thinks that it's cold and it's snowing here in Washington but I got some bad news. It hasn't rained or snowed during the passed few days. Reason is unknown till now. But it is cold in Washington. So during the past few days I've been doing nothing but waking up early (don't ask me why), going to the same old mall (Tyson's Corner) and looking at the boring monuments over and over again. Sometimes I regret going on this holiday but now I'm going to wait and see what's going on in New York City. I hope over there I can see Dido or at least hear her music over there. All what I'm hearing in Washington is R N B & Hip Hop and Country music. Not forgetting Christmas Carols. BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!
Now during the next few days expect another update on my vacation.

Note: there will be no pictures provided till further noticed!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...