Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bonus Music from Dido's new album

Dido - Summer



Lyrics:

We can make it rain again I feel like I belong
let’s make it cold again ____ and it’s wrong
we can put the outdoor chess back in and lock the door
go back to walking all heads down and put our colds back home
the summer has come too soon
now I’m still missing you

We can stay at home and draw the blinds in light of fire
and pull the covers high and go to sleep early for hours
don’t wanna be too hard and there’s no way to cool down
don’t wanna sit outside all night or even leave the house
the summer has come too soon
and I’m still missing you

Don’t wanna sit and drink in parks and watch the sun go down
don’t wanna put me feet in water, lie back in the grass
I don’t wanna watch the planes go by, hold anybody’s hand
the summer hass come too soon
and I can’t come back to you

The summer has come to soon
now I’m still missing you

If the summer goes down stop reminding me how
if we ever had the choice I don’t mind now
If the summer goes down stop reminding me how
if we ever had the choice I don’t mind now
I don’t mind now

Dido - For one Day



Lyrics:

If I had the chance for just one more day with you
I’m day released from here and all that you’ve gone through
well I get you dressed and I get you out
And I know you’ll be fine soon as we broke out

So please just for one day
I wouldn’t talk for you, you tell me what to say
you show me what to do
and please just for one day
I see you walk again and we go hand in hand
so far we can go back

And I do anything I could do for this one more day with you
away from all these wise … stuck on you
and I will buy you ______
and we talk of old friends and of what can I pray
you’ve asked me who you need to kill to make it ok again
but laughing about it make it small anyway

So please just for one day I wouldn’t guess for you
you tell me what you felt and what you want to do
and please just for one day I wouldn’t hide from you
you wouldn’t see me try ______ for me

So please just for one day I wouldn’t talk for you
you tell me what to say, you show me what to do
and please just for one day I see you walk again
and we go hand in hand so far we can go back

And I will cry for you so please just for one day
cause I will ______ I wouldn’t talk for you
I have this day with you and I won’t cry for you
and I will try for you and I will talk for you

hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm
hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm


Bonus Surprise located on next post!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...