Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, December 15, 2008

Final Exams = Stress


This is how the typical student is nowadays :P


This book is meant for everyone who is stressed out!



My Final Exams have just started and I am so nervous. With all this stress around here, what am I suppose to do? I try to ignore it but it's hard. I want to procrastinate but I can't because these f***ing exams are in the middle of the way. Also to make things worse, one of my best friends just had surgery - Don't ask. And I have to go see him but I can't see him today because of my stupid exams. So far I just finished one exam and my next exam is at 3:30PM. I will now be posting my exam schedule on my blog.


Sunday 14th of December:

No Exams


Monday 15th of December:

English Exam from 10AM - 12PM,

Arabic Exam from 3:30PM - 6:30PM

Tuesday 16th of December:

No Exams

Wednesday 17th of December:

Psychology Exam from 10Am - 12PM,

Application of Computer Software Exam from 4PM - 6PM

Thursday 18th of December:

Islamic Education from 4PM - 6PM



After all of these exams are over I will be leaving Dubai for a short vacation. More Updates Soon!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...