Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, November 10, 2008

My day was like...


Today my day was like a movie gone wrong. I just can't explain it. Here is what happened.
I woke up at 6:15AM, then I had my breakfast and went to drop my little brother off to school, then I go to university. So I left at around 7:00AM and I reached to my university at 8:30AM because of the traffic in Al Barsha. But I did manage to get some beauty sleep on the way. Then as soon as I arrived to university, I went to see my friends who were waiting for me in the library (our meeting place on Sundays and Tuesdays in the mornings). After we met, I had to go to class. So me and my other friend were in the same class and we started heading to the class because by the time I looked at the time it was 9:00AM and class had already begun. So we rushed upstairs and when we entered the classroom NOBODY was there. Not even the teacher, nor the students (except for my friend and I). That was a little strange because class was supposed to begin around 9:00AM and the teacher arrived about 9:30AM then the students arrived between 9:45AM - 10:00AM. The reason why they came late was because of the horrible accident on Sheikh Zayed Road. What happened was a crane that was working on the metro that was close to the Trade Center fell down on to the Sheikh Zayed Road causing many accidents and traffic. Trust me, the traffic was so bad that they closed the road. So about 60% of the people from my classes were absent and that includes the faculty. So since most of the people were absent, my class had ended at 10:45AM instead of 11:00AM (because most students had other classes at 11:00AM). So then my friends and I decided to go to the Dubai Mall (my new replacement mall :P ) and have lunch at Taco Bell (a really nice mexican fast food shop). So I didn't really order much because I had lost my appetite for some strange reason. As soon as I finished eating, the whole mall was cold. Literally speaking. I was so cold, so my friends decided to have some Baskin Robins Ice Cream I didn't bother having some because I was extremely full. (I didn't even eat that much in the morning, so I was like wtf, I cannot even finish half a bowl of food). Now as soon as my friends finished having their desert, we had to start heading back to the university because I had a Psychology class at 1:30PM so we left at 1:00PM by cab, then khalas, it's time to go to class. We ended up watching a movie. But I swear to God I felt so bad before I entered the class. I had a bad migrane (even though my mobile was away from me) and I had been having a constant runny nose since God Knows when and to top things all the movie was also SO boring. I felt as if I was wasting a part of my life. lol
While I was at the mall I ended up getting a new Soundcard for my pc. Ok so back to the main topic. As soon as my class was over, I had another one but I just felt so bad. I felt like I was going to pass out and sneeze like hell. So I told the professor that I couldn't stay for the lesson and he said "but I will mark you absent" and I'm like "ok, fine but I'm not feeling well". He then asked if I had ever been absent from his class because of the rule. You cannot be absent more than 5 times or else you will FAIL the term. So I told him that it's my first time that I'm going to be absent and he was like yeah it's fine.
So then I left university and went home to sleep but I didn't because once I arrived my mom's banker came over to our house but my mother was close to the house so I had to talk to him until she came. Lucky for me my big brother saved me and he took over because I was feeling very sick today. Come on it's only like once in a billion years I get sick. So it's ok for today ONLY!

While my brother was talking to the banker, I went and slept for about 2 and a half hours and even though I slept for quite sometime I still had a bad headache. Why? I don't Know the reason. So as soon as I woke up, I drank some tea and I still had a bad headache. WTF!
What am I supposed to do, so I thought maybe if I eat something I will feel better but I was incorrect. So till now I have a headache but I cannot sleep because my phone kept ringing off the hook. First I spoke to XTR, then to Mario, then my small brother, then my big brother, then my father and then my Aunt. It was a never ending story with the phone and if I turned off my phone then everyone would have been angry at me. The middle - child syndrome still kicks in.

Now I'm sitting down and listening to some music on my pc with my new soundcard :) and I'm happy but I still feel sick. After a while I'm going to go and sleep as soon as I finish blogging and checking my Facebook. Man, I can't wait till tomorrow. I am going to be so happy. Tomorrow morning I am going to be installing my sims (at last), then my Spore, then do my boring reasearch paper and get it over with. Oh yeah and finish my English homework.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...