Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dido Answers your Questions


Here are some more of Dido's answers to the questions which you've been emailing to askdido@didomusic.com (keep 'em coming!).

Hola Dido!! When I listen for the first time your song, Look No Further, remind me the old films with Humphry Bogart or Audrey Hepburn. Did you do it on purpose?

Dido replies: It was a bit of an accident of how the strings came out on the day. A combination of microphones, the brilliant Jon Brion arrangement and the way they were playing. Not intentional but yes, I hear it too! I love that about it.

What is your favorite brand and kind of chocolate?

Dido replies: Twix, or Green and Blacks mint (but kept in the freezer), or a Cadbury's whole nut.

Why did not you clean your shoes after leaving the beach?

Dido replies: Because my mum told me not to

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...