Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, October 9, 2008

WIN A TRIP TO MEET DIDO


OMG It's true you can now win a chance to meet with Dido. OMG I can't believe it. All you have to do is read this following quote:
We're pleased to announce that, on October 19th, Dido is hosting an exclusive playback of Safe Trip Home in a top-secret European location. And we have tickets to this very special event to give away.

Not only that, our 5 lucky winners (and their guest) will receive flights to and from the playback - no matter where in the world they live - plus accommodation.

All of that was taken from Dido's website. Check out my links on the right side of the page to go to her site.
So If I ever win the tickets. I am NOT going to be in DXB for quite a while. I will be chilling with Dido & XTR :P

1 comment:

Victorioso Ser said...

Hey! I can´t believe that I didn´t notice about this! Gosh! I could to win the tickets? And I did not? But did you win the tickets? The blog is nice! Bye!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...