Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, October 6, 2008

Trying to survive the day

Oh God, today I had such a long day. Let me tell you what happened. I woke up at 9AM (since my classes began from 2PM - 7:30) and I did my boring homework (ugh). Then at around 11Am I had my breakfast (I had some cereal only) then at 12:45 (I had my lunch meat stew) then at 1:20 I left the house and went to class. The English teacher was babbling something about organizing your paragraphs and all that crap. Then after that she announced the "Homework".
And she said 'I want you to solve the following pages 101, 102, 103, then I want you to write a sentence for each of the following things. I DON'T want you to write me an essay on this. Understand?". Then after that I went home for 2 hours because my class ended at 3:30PM so what was I going to do. So I went home and listened to Dido - Grafton Street again :) and I did some other things (like dealing with nature). Then I went back to class and boy, did I enjoy the traffic -_____-
The traffic was SO bad. Imagine this there was traffic on Al Wasel Road all because everyone was looking at the tow truck tow somebody's car away. LOL :0P
Then I reported it no "Non Virgin Radio" and the guy asked me what's my name and I was like blah blah blah, then he was like do you have ANY song you want me to play for you? and I was like yeah, sure why not. Let me listen to any song by Britney Spears (because I know Virgin is too gay to play Dido) and they said yeah OK. We got a new song by Britney Spears. It's called "Womanizer". LOL and I was like "woo hoo" (I didn't sound so excited) and the guy was like you don't sound very excited (DUH) and I was like no I'm just tired (which is true) but I can manage.

So then after that I arrived to the university (at exactly 6:00PM) and what did I do, I went to class. Dealt with the work then I went home and NOW I'm blogging and listening to "My love" Dido - GRAFTON STREET!!!!!
I seriously can't stop listening to it. I swear it's so amazing. The song, the lyrics and beat to it is really good. Dido if you're reading this YOU ROCK :D

I really wish that Dido would view my blog then I would be like so happy and all that :D
but enough la la land chat. It's time to get back to reality.

Oh yeah I tried singing Dido - Grafton Street Listen to me sing
"....No more trips to grafton street, no more going back....and no more standing quietly at your window..... AND TIME WE ALWAYS LOSE IS FINALLY FOUND HERE WITH YOU....MY LOVE I KNOW WE'RE LOSING BUT I WILL STOP NEAR BY YOU..................I'll do my best to come....no more lalalalalalala la la la lalalalalalalalalalalalal and no more saying Good Bye for the last time again LALALALALALALAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

How's my singing?

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...