Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Movie Review: Max Payne

Look, they're twins :P


On Thursday XTR, my younger brother & I decided to go to the movies and watch Max Payne. And God was it extremely lame. This movie looked as if it was made by using a low budget. Seriously. And then they added "the devil" which made it looked stupid. Basically the movie was about this "drug" that whenever you take it, you think the devil is chasing you. It was just like taking a lot of ecstasy, lol. And there weren't enough action scenes, they were mostly talking a lot. blah blah blah crap blah blah blah more crap blah blah blah..... Need I go on?
I would give a rating out of 10 for this movie a 2/10!
I also would Highly Recommend not watching this movie!

1 comment:

XTR said...

I couldn't agree more! But you know, that day we had lots of fun in the cinema! Remember how we used to babble during the boring movie? And what's with those bluetooth enabled phones? They were such a mess!

LOooooooooooooool

Man, hanging out with you is always fun!
Duh... we're best friends anyway

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...