Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Announcement:

Unfortunately with great regret people. I would like to regret that I have just formatted my computer and I will not be updating my blog for the next few days. So please be aware that I will try and update my blog soon. But at the moment I am busy multi-tasking again. Seriously, I am installing some things back on to my computer and at the same time I'm studying for my freaking midterms. These midterms are going to be on Psychology & English. They are on the 28th & the 29th of October 2008. Please with me luck. I need it.

Also I would like to announce that 90210 will resume this week on Wednesday the 29th of October 2008. And Heroes Season 3 Episode 7 will be on Tuesday the 28th of October 2008!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...