Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Announcement:

There will be some updates later today and some major updates tomorrow after 7:30PM.

I would also like to mention that Kylie Minouge is coming to Dubai on the 21st of November 2008. This concert will be for the opening of Atlantis (at last). Kylie said that this is her first concert in the Middle East :)

Also in other news, there are not many updates on Dido. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to get some news but unfortunately I'm in the middle of quizzes :(

The following days are considered "Hell" Days. Tuesday - Thursday & Next Tuesday.

Starting next week on Tuesday I will be having another quiz. but it's not 100% confirmed. I'll get the information from the professor.

And the last but not least Heroes

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...