Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not Again : Part 2

This picture above describes the way I feel this week!



Back From the Doctor's office and he said that I am pretty sick. He said that I am a little sick but not so sick that I could die. It's just that the constant headache that I have is called "vertigo" and he gave me some medicine. Then he said that its also not my weight that caused this problem, it's just some allergy to something. It's something in the food, that's what I know so far. He now gave me some medicine for my "Vertigo" and I have to take it twice (since I'm fasting). One after Iftar and one before Suhoor. He also said that it's something with the combination of the food that I'm eating and I have to follow the food pyramid (Thank God it's not a strict diet!) and I don't have to go on a diet (like the Atkins Diet). The only thing I have to do is not drink any type of soft drinks (like pepsi) for this week. It's only a week (I can survive for a few months without pepsi :P ).
Tomorrow I have to go to the doctors office and get a blood test. Ugh, I hate blood tests and that's about it.

1 comment:

XTR said...

Retro my best friend! What happened to you man?
Salaaaaaaaaamtek
Inshallah you will get better dude. I am praying for you.

Vertigo is not something easy to cope with as you will feel lightheaded most of the time. Are you sure you don't have an ear infection?

I did my HW; the most common cause of Vertigo is Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.

Inshallah you will get well soon man

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...