Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, September 5, 2008

kate Winslet

This picture has been censored due to the amount of cleavage shown in this image.


I was just surfing the internet and I noticed that about 90% of the images of Kate Winslet have been blocked by Dubai. Now I understand that maybe SOME of her pictures are bad (like the one above) it's only showing a small part of her cleavage but how come Dubai has to show pictures of Lindsay Lohan's Breasts or Hillary Duff doing something erotic. WTF is going on with Etisalat. Again *sighs* Etisalat has gone nuts!

1 comment:

XTR said...

"This picture has been censored due to the amount of cleavage shown in this image."

LOL!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...