Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How was my day?

Let me see, my day was boring and a little bad. Scratch that. It was bad.
I still have the flu :( , I missed my first psychology class because of the traffic. The traffic today was unbearable. The roads going to and from Maktoom Bridge was congested because of the new activation of the new toll booths. Both the Beach Road & Al Wasel Road was backed up with traffic. I was waiting for about 1 hour and 30 mins just to get to college.
Then while I was sitting in all that traffic, I was just scanning through the radio channels and I heard Dido's new song - Don't Believe In Love
It was so amazing. They played it on 99.3 or radio of classic hits. They DIDN'T play it on Virgin Radio (those B******s) or on Channel 4 FM (those morons didn't even answer they're phone). Then I tried calling Virgin Radio and they (of course) didn't answer they're phones (those b*****s)
Over all my day wasn't that bad (other than the traffic and the f*****g radio stations not answering they're phone) my day was just fine.

No comments are allowed on this post!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...