Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Facebook Addiction


Yes, it's true. I am addicted to facebook. You can go ahead and look for me but I will ONLY add the people I want. It's my new account and I go down a name that you will never guess what I chose.
Because that my friends is a surprise. Some people say that Facebook is good, Facebook is bad and all these things. I don't think it's that bad. I think its just a site to make friends and see friends and family. But I don't think people should date on Facebook. Thats too weird and the relationship might not work sometimes.

1 comment:

XTR said...

Sub7anallah... I remember you used to HATE Facebook! A 180 degrees change!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...