Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, September 14, 2008

DIDO Update:


As I was going off to class, I was just listening to the radio (only for like 10 or 15 minutes) and then I decided that I wanted to listen to Dido - Don't Believe In Love.
So I called the radio station and I requested that song. Guess what, they said that they actually heard about Dido releasing her new album. I betcha it was that article what they put on Gulf News. It was in the tabloid section. It will be posted soon. So anyway back to the topic, so I called them up and I had requested that song and they said that they don't have it yet and soon all the radio stations in Dubai will have the 2 songs. So I was like finally......Radio 99.3 has it. They even played it on the radio. I was like wtf man, and I was like "how do you put up with that?"

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...