Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, August 1, 2008

Major Events for the Fall of 2008

Lets see as you all know the Holy Month of Ramadan begins on September (no date has been issued yet) when I get it I will post the date and the Dido music playing on my blog will be disabled till October the 10th .
On August 30th there will be a party held for XTR as he is going to turn 21. Happy Birthday in advance Dude.
August 26th The Sims 2: Apertment Life will be out
September 5th SPORE will be out worldwide
September 10 will be a "Welcome Back" Party, Details coming soon.
September 22nd HEROES season 3 will continue (there will be a premire held online and on TV)
October 30th SAW 5 will be out in the Cinemas
November the 2nd its my little brothers 15th Birthday - Happy Birthday to you too!
November 6th the new James Bond movie will be out
November 26th - November 28th BLOGGER HOLIDAY
December plans coming soon

ALL PLANS FOR 2009 WILL BE REVEALED SOON!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...