Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Exciting yet Nervous: part 1


OMG I am so nervous in exactly 20 minutes I have to go to my university for the orientation day, Oh God I am so nervous, what am I supposed to do there? The people I meet, will I be able to make friends? Oh man, I am so nervous. I got to calm down........STILL NERVOUS.......Better try and be myself when I go there. Try not to make a scene. Oh lord have mercy. I got to chill.....but not too much. What am I doing here blogging when I should be going. The thing is at 11AM lol its 10:12AM hehehehe lolz
Well anyways Yalla let me go. I will blog about the next part soon. Part 2 coming up.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...