Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, August 22, 2008

Current Situations: Summer 2008

Where am I? Where did I go? hmm I visited Barbados for about 2 days, then I went to Trinidad for 2 weeks and after that I went on a cruise for about a week and I viewed all around the eastern part of the Caribbean then I went to see Washington DC. After that well right now I'm in london and I'm here for a day. Yes just 1 whole day. I'm not sure what I'm planning to do, maybe go into town and do some shopping then by tomorrow I go on the plane around sometime in the aftertoon then I go all the way back to Dubai. I'll arrive sometime in the night so that means I'll have to go to sleep around 2Am then I wake up at around 10AM and I meet up with XTR. Then after that I have no idea what I'll be doing.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...