Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coming Soon

OMG I'm going to be coming back to the UAE really soooon. God I can't wait to get back because right now I'm a little tired of travelling & I'm home sick :P
There are going to be some new videos posted on my blog. ALL of them are about NYC and about my Aunt Judy. Yes I went to her birthday party and it was a lot of fun. I will be blogging all about it on September 2008. But when I do that the blog will be password protected and ONLY a FEW people will be allowed to watch it. This is only going to be TEMPORARY. It will only go on for a few weeks (maybe less than a month) then I will remove it and I will post some brad new VIDEOS on my site. ALSO coming soon to my blog is T&T Independance day so the site will be having a few pics of Trinidad and Tobago in dedication to all the Trinidadians. Also it's going to be XTR's Birthday so there will be a big huge celebration for him. LOL!

1 comment:

XTR said...

It's a good idea to post some videos on your blog. I also like the idea of dedicating a few posts to all the Trinidadians. Nice one ;)
Finally, thx for remembering our birthday man!
*Takes a deep breath*
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT! (as usual... nobody reminds me of my birthday but you... well, what are friends for anyway? Lol)

But this time I have a little request. I really don't want any gifts dude. It already means a lot to me when you remember my birthday. Let us just meet up and hang out inshallah...

Can't wait to c u again pal

Best,
XTR

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...