Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Computer Issues:

Lately I've been having a lot of issues with my computer. Sometimes it REFUSES to turn on or it REFUSES to work. The explorer.exe does NOT work at all. Suddenly it stopped working... Seriously it did. Now I just feel like throwing it out the window. And the most important thing it does is that it has to LAG so much. OH GOD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This computer that I have SUCKS so much and if I have to format it. I am going to literally KILL the computer guy. He said "oh my computer is fine.....it doesn't lag" WELL LOOK AT IT NOW MISTER. Does it look like its not lagging. The worst part is that this PC is NOT even 3 months old and it already has problems. Well since I am so angry right now. I might as well throw it out the window. LOL

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...