Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last Minute Panic PART 1

well I'm sitting in the airport lounge, drinking some pepsi-light (thats not like me. I'm not a pepsi drinker.) And I was thinking that I would post somethings before I leave Dubai. I just can't wait to leave this hot, expensive place.
The plane leaves at 2AM on Friday morning19th of July. So here I am sitting down and having my pepsi and blogging and at the same time I'm listening to Natasha Bedingfield. Lol I'm multitasking.
hahahahahahahahahahaha...........................................................lol...........................................lolz
well whatelse is going on you ask? nothing.

Well I could tell you that the airport came to pick my brother, mother & me at 12AM. First everyone thought that the plane was supposed to leave at 4AM but it was wrong. So we checked the tickets and it said that its at 8PM but silly old me I was mistaken so I told everyone that we were late. So by the last minute we were all packing up and getting ready really fast because we thought that the flight was at 8PM and it was 5PM so here we go last minute panic...................
Later at 7PM I discovered that the flight literally was changed to 2AM. All that for nothing :P
that was the story.
Now everyone thought that I left earlier but for some odd reason I couldnt contact them off msn. Msn was going crazy for some odd reason. :@ I was so angry but now I'm not. Ugh stupid computer!
Don't get me started on the computer. I hope it doesn't crash. So now that I have some time for myself I think I'll play a bit of The Sims 2. That sounds like fun!
Now I got a chance to play TS2 because I had already packed up and I was all set to go. Hmm I wonder if my digital camera has finished charging? let me go and check it.

To be Continued

2 comments:

XTR said...

The worst thing about airports is waiting for your turn in a long queue... “Sigh”
How do you put up with that? ROFL

And remember not to sing Hilary
Duff's song "I vant to blow you... up" once you are in an American airport or you will get a nice cavity check!

But I was wondering... How on earth are you blogging when you don't have your laptop with you? Are you in a net cafe or something?
Anyway (and I don't mean goodbye), I truly wish you a nice vacation.

Unknown said...

well I was in the first class lounge and they had a pc that I could use. BTW my trip was amazing from London to Barbados. My mobile is off. When I get a chance I'll call you. But listen dieter, since I'm in Barbados I have a few chances to use the internet here but the time difference is 21 hour difference.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...