Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Adigan blog chat

You have 11 saved voice mail messages, to listen to your messages press 1:

Brother: Phones are made for you to answer ya 7aywaneh.
Dana: Batoul........... I..HATE. hearing your voice mail.
lulu (Syria): stnaitek online wo hala2 3m b6sel wo la 7ayatan liman tonadi,,,,
Leema: m3lesh law sama7ty tetkarami 3lena wo t3abreena masalan?
Mai: Tabouuuuusshhehhh, laish ma btrdy 3ala my calls.
Najlah (s3oudyeh): Batoul eb3atele awra2ek abi a3melek cart el da3wa.
Dad: Yeah I rather listen to the Fairouz ring tone rather than hear my voice too.
Linda: Its 8PM and you should have made it here already, are you lost? We DID give you the wrong exit. call me back!
Brother: Wanna go have shisha?
Brother: I guess that didn't work... call meeeeee
Natasha (Jordan): t7keesh ma3i, bdeesh asma3 el excuses ykhti.

I am guilty of never picking up my phone. My extended apology to everyone that's a victim of my voice mail

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...