Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, July 25, 2008

Dubai

Missing Dubai a lot. Can't wait to blog all about it. But I will soon enough :P
I was watching the news the other day and I saw that they had added a glimpse of Dubai everywhere on the news. Dubai this, Dubai that, Dubai, Dubai and more Dubai. Well to be honest Dubai is becoming more popular by the minute. Just yesterday I was reading the news and they said something about Trinidad and Dubai doing some investment thing :P

Also they said that Dubai is one of the hottest places in the world - excluding the prices, and the factories :P

1 comment:

XTR said...

When you say hottest, I hope you also mean the "hottest"... temperature wise. lol

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...