Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, June 9, 2008

What A Blast!

The VIP Party was amazing. Let me tell you how many from AMS showed up. about 15 people from AMS out of 45 people. The people from AMS were guys only. So we had about 15 guys and 30 girls. Isn't life just amazing!
We had the greatest party ever. There was a buffet that catered a lot of food, a dance in one of the rooms, movies in the other and games on both the tv's like GTA 4, SMBB and many other things.

unfortunately there was a downside of the party. 3 UNINVITED guests showed up, they were then kicked out as part of my request since they were also known as party crashers. (no names will be mentioned).

But XTR, tell me what did you think of the Party wasn't it amazing or what?

1 comment:

XTR said...

Haha... the party WAS A BLAST! Man, I still can't believe that everybody danced! It was crazy back in there! Haha... we did go crazy with the girls...

Oh man,
Wait until MY GRADUATION PARTY!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...